Welcome to Bright Futures Learning Center
~ Setting the stage for academic excellence ~
Bright Futures Learning Center
Phone: (518) 613-4383
We are a unique Learning Center in Fulton County New York providing care to children ranging from infant to five years old. Our focus is to promote a love of learning, which will ultimately lead to academic success. Building independence from infant to Pre-K builds confidence in the children we serve through our theme-based learning curriculum. Our staff credentials and experience in the school setting sets the stage for academic excellence in the children we teach.
Our goal is to provide a quality, safe and fun environment in which a child’s growth is nurtured in order to promote independence, confidence and happiness. Age-appropriate, engaging curriculum will inspire academic success through a variety of learning adventures. The social aspect will promote positive interactions with peers.
Our new location is now open!
Our new facility brings the addition of an infant room and another three year old classroom.
Click on the Tour The School tab to see photos of the classrooms in this location as well as our primary location.
Join us for a tour of our facility!
If you would like to talk with staff or schedule a tour please call us at 518-613-4383.
We would love to show you all that we have to offer here at Bright Futures Learning Center.
The Month of January
This month we will begin the new theme, Habitats. Students will discover several different habitats around the world. They will learn what types of animals and plants make up those habitats along with what they look like, what the weather is, and much more.
Students will be focusing on learning the color purple, the shape rectangle, the number 5, and the letters Hh, Oo, and Kk.
The social focus will be taking turns. We will practice being a good friend to others by giving friends a turn with toys and materials. We will also practice being patient while we wait for our turn as well.
Why choose Bright Futures Learning Center over a program
within a school district?
– Class ratio at Bright Futures is very small while school district ratios
are around 1:22.
– More personalized and tailored educational program for each
– Utilizing the Montessori Curriculum.
– Sounds In Motion Program to promote letter and sound
– Educational hands on activities including crafts, sensory play,
STEM activities and more.
– Library time through Gloversville Public Library.
– Monthly themes such as camping, dinosaurs, fairy tales, seeds
and plants, space, and more.
– Rural location as opposed to city setting.
– Supportive and dedicated staff with Educational degrees.
– Healthy and delicious catered meals including a lunch and two snacks.
– Outdoor playground, nature trail, computer lab, and more.