Welcome to Bright Futures Montessori Center
~ Setting the stage for academic excellence ~
Bright Futures Montessori Center
Phone: (518) 613-4383
We are a unique Learning Center in Fulton County New York providing care to children ranging from infant to five years old. Our focus is to promote a love of learning, which will ultimately lead to academic success. Building independence from infant to Pre-K builds confidence in the children we serve through our theme-based learning curriculum. Our staff credentials and experience in the school setting sets the stage for academic excellence in the children we teach.
Our goal is to provide a quality, safe and fun environment in which a child’s growth is nurtured in order to promote independence, confidence and happiness. Age-appropriate, engaging curriculum will inspire academic success through a variety of learning adventures. The social aspect will promote positive interactions with peers.
Summer is here at Bright Futures Montessori School! This past year staff has been working very hard to transform our curriculum, classrooms, and lessons to Montessori. Our children have responded wonderfully and have set the pace for each child to reach their true potential and capabilities in the classroom. This summer children will be working on several outdoor projects and activities. We strive to explore the nature around us and connect that with inside the classroom curriculum.
Dates to remember:
Juneteenth 6/21 – Closed
Fourth of July 7/4 – Closed
Join us for a tour of our facility!
If you would like to talk with staff or schedule a tour please call us at
We would love to show you all that we have to offer here at Bright Futures Learning Center.
Why choose Bright Futures Learning Center over a program
within a school district?
– Class ratio at Bright Futures is very small while school district ratios
are around 1:22.
– More personalized and tailored educational program for each
– Utilizing the Montessori Curriculum.
– Sounds In Motion Program to promote letter and sound
– Educational hands on activities including crafts, sensory play,
STEM activities and more.
– Library time through Gloversville Public Library.
– Monthly themes such as camping, dinosaurs, fairy tales, seeds
and plants, space, and more.
– Rural location as opposed to city setting.
– Supportive and dedicated staff with Educational degrees.
– Healthy and delicious catered meals including a lunch and two snacks.
– Outdoor playground, nature trail, computer lab, and more.